Monday, January 3, 2011

How To Reregister A Car In Northern Ireland

Paweł Commenting reading

I started reading Paweł Jasienica , because my uncle told me Stas was best to know the history of Poland. So when I came to Krakow in 1989, the first books I bought were "Piast Poland (Polska Piastów ) and" the Jagiełło Poland (Polska Jagiellonów ) in Nowy Kleparz. Several times I started reading Polska Piastów , but I'm stuck, I stayed at the archaeological site. There if I thought propaganda. I read two whole books just in Cusco, in 2002 or 2003. I thought it contained a wealth of information. That's how I learned the what had happened to my ancestor Piotr Dunin, who was commissioned by Prince Władysław II, son of King Boleslaw the Wry-mouth, his tongue cut out and burned the eyes. Then, when translating King of Poland on behalf of Mrs. Potocka I learned that this was the reason for the fall and exile of Władysław II.

But what counts in Jasienica "The Republic of two nations" (Rzeczpospolita Obojga Narodów) and especially in "The Last of the dynasty" ( ostatnie z rodu) I found fascinating and style so light that I read fluently, as if it were a novel.

But I hit his remarks somewhat certain about the superiority of Polish culture in front of Russian culture. Praise Hugo Kollataja, because at the boarding school he created for the young noblemen in the eighteenth century Warsaw banned Eastern garb (ubiory wschodnie) , how to accommodate the oriental hair, etc. That is all the more striking, while Jasienica born, but within a Polish family in Symbirsk, southern Russia. Or was it just for that?

Lima, June 2, 2010 - January 3, 2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment