Saturday, September 4, 2010

Card For Stroke Victim

TOP 5 # 1 - My collection My collection

On the blog I intend to carry out some permanent sections, which in time will reveal all. The first is the Top 5, that is my personal rankings FIGURES The first one goes ranking figures from my own collection. Picture, as proof that they actually have These figures: P, and though I admit, poor quality, try this in the future for clearer images.

Addition: Avengers
Faction: Avengers
Rarity: Super Rare.
duo most known heroes in the Marvel Universe, although it operated only during World War II, are for me what Batman and Robin for DC Universe. Figure I have recently, however, immediately jumped into first place ranking, since it is an absolute "must have" for the Marvel fan:)



Addition: Avengers
hydrocarbon fraction: Avengers
Rarity: Super Rare
once, despite the fact that this is the same Greek god of war, was an ordinary, not very interesting villain. Since the Civil War, however, became so colorful and complex character that fans around the world fell in love with this character, and WizKids done some good work, creating the figure. In my possession for a long time, because I found him in his first boosterze, two years ago. Slightly stuningowałem it: peeling sticking hands, lifted up, holding the ax.



Extra: Secret Invasion
Faction: Spider-man
Rarity: Uncommon
One of the more popular of my form, so immensely glad when I saw a new figure from Appendix Secret Invasion. Even previous versions of the Ultimates and 2099 Action Pack was good, but this beats it by a head. Great performance and a big plus for the idea. Frank looks like a memorable Serious Sam;)







Addition: Ultimates
Faction: None
Another of my favorite characters. Again, perfect execution. The two people who play the role in the universe of Ghost Rider much more will just Dan Ketch, the more interesting, more modern engine design than in the classic Johnny Blaze. The only pity is that the figure is not the conveyor. With double base prezentowałaby even better.





Appendix: Fantastic Forces
Faction: X-Men
Rarity: Common
At the end figure for fans of fantasy. Even though Danielle Moonstar as would be the average figure, Fortunately, the authors came up with the wonderful idea of \u200b\u200bcreating a conveyor and placing it on the back of a flying horse Brightwinda, which she received when she was Valkyrie. Figure specific, interesting and well painted. Stands out among the crowd figures and a special pride of my X-Men, which I have quite a lot. Therefore found itself in the ranking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment