Friday, September 3, 2010

Milena Coil Depression

Blog - at the beginning?

blog will be dedicated to the game fgurkowej HeroClix collectible. I intend to put on him his thoughts on the game, reviews, miniatures, HeroClix and the future - what I was missing figures, which I would like to change my predictions for future additions. I will also discuss, of course, my own collection. For starters. What is HeroClix?

HeroClix - Collectible Miniatures game using Marvel characters, DC Comics and other publications (Indy HeroClix). Horroclix a separate category, featuring all kinds of monsters, including those known to the Aliens vs. Predator. Come on there are the rules a little bit different, it is perfectly possible to combine HeroClix and Horroclixa. Sam Clix allows players to create custom teams held miniatures, limited to only a predetermined limit point. Who among us would not like comics czytując see clashes such as X-Men vs. Justice League or Teen Titans vs. Fantastic Four. HeroClix most this possible.

It enough, because I think that if someone will have to look at the blog:), it will be someone already familiar with this game, so over-explaining the rules, discussing fractions, or types of figures is as long as necessary.

0 comments:

Post a Comment