Monday, December 13, 2010

How Will I Feel On Carisoprodol

Wykurw.pl - demotywatorów successor? Do you still live


looked the most appropriate department for this finding and fell on inspiration. Cause or, at any rate - the same idea I had ever had anything like this ...



interesting is the analysis of the tags on this page. It seems that what most users are people pissed off in general, the topics surrounding male-male relationships, school, work and politics. I am surprised so little wkurwów only of religion, but this is my personal opinion ...

What particularly caught my attention is that people are as creative in describing their emotional state. "I upierdolił their heads at the same dupach ax", "ustawiłbym them all in a row and to shoot, if I were sufficiently long wall, "Science premarital have to give me the type who does not move?", "Deputy Prime Minister Lepper, Giertych, Minister of Education and the Teletubbies - pedal, all aired on TV Trwam, garnished with a sauce made from corn. "or" kind of love it seems to them that they should be ass whore. NO WHORE! Nothing will be, in the face to be. "Fascinating ...

Link: wykurw.pl

0 comments:

Post a Comment