Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Does Everyone Have Overbite



Beginning next semester, effectively slowed my blogging. Although I do not know now if I'll be able to post entries on the fly, I wish to inform you that the blog is not abandoned was by me and then I'm planning to drive.

And what has changed since then? Unfortunately, no new figures did not come up to me, but slowly I prepare to subsequent purchases, planning to acquire, among others. Frankesteina whether members of the Sinestro Corps: Lysa Drax and Yellow Lantern. But everything in its time.

Meanwhile WizKids released another addition HC: Brightest Day starter with a very well-made action figure (soon going to write a review), and also began to show single figures in Appendix DC 75th Anniversary . For the time being disclosed, among others. Ragdoll, Crimson Avenger, and Saint Walker. Personally, I hope there will be many more characters from different cosmic bodies, because in the end, this subject matter in comic books was very extensive. Meanwhile, today presents the figure ... Batman. My first thought: What is it? In the universe there are no other characters? Batman is already in the end the whole host of figures. This time, however, we are dealing with someone else. For any fan of DC HeroClix enriched with Dick Grayson (Nightwing previous), which replaced Batman, after the supposed death of the former. This fact is somewhat compensated by the n-th figure nietoperka and is a nice treat for collectors.
I look forward to subsequent reads as:)

http://wizkidsgames.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Batman_031.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment