Sunday, November 21, 2010

What Belt Does Juelz Santana Wear?




M ountain Dew in a can. I looked at the desk and saw that it lay on a few. Addictive. And tasty.


Package:

box. And it has its own charm. Daily ritual of opening the cans. And this ritual sound. Beautiful.

All the information you need. Logo gets me. Przekombinowane in my opinion. Characters can be fun to try these mountains zasymbolizować. And so in the "Mountain Dew" there is no mountain. And since the dew (dew called) would add to the water droplets.

could have been better. I realize the potential of the cans. This could be the opening dzyndzel somehow adapt to the project. Untapped potential of each beverage in a can.
Content

I was surprised when I read "soda citrus-flavored." I always match the taste, but I never have examined it as citrus. Interesting. Description of the contents

traditional scares. Potassium sorbate, ascorbic acid. I do not know what it is, but it does not sound appetizing.

But it is tasty, so I forgive. Apparently

2 cans meet the daily demand for sugar. For me it does not work, because many thumb. Besides zdemotywował me this picture:

Moutain Dew

0 comments:

Post a Comment