Sunday, November 14, 2010

Spray Painting Bicycle

Drawing

- You make the world every day as he taught it to you - as Don Juan. And as I said once: "Those who have raised us from various cultures caballazo know that reality is not something concrete and tangible, but a report we are shaping the field every day, as if ever rebuild the garden of Eden. Then, knowing that everything is an illusion that will choose for me it supposedly matches my social status, sex and age, but more beautiful. "
So I wrote seven years ago, believing in the mad hope of my youth at that time, because the thirty years she was a child, the picture that would make my life, would be drawn to clean lines and firm, guided only by my hand. But the picture does not do it just me, other people involved in it, near and far, and the company or companies that stand nearby with their own designs, doing everything possible to pierce mine. So there you have the strength of a titan, oh my God, the force that sometimes I need to turn a deaf ear and follow the path and direction we've set out to trace.
Because the society around you forgiving of robbery, treason, murder, unless the fact that living by drawing a picture that is not theirs. Then comes out the reality in which we wholeheartedly believe is just an illusion, and the land they are standing becomes a mud bog in which they can sink. Then, before sinking them, they use all possible tricks to sink you, in order to feel that what the mainland is step on a rock of the hills and not an undulating sea can not be plowing and harvesting.

Krakow, 1992

Published in the book "A chin of love" by Pedro Granados.

0 comments:

Post a Comment