Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Pokemon Free Music Sheet




Magic Seduction Niko Laos' and the same figure as Niko Laos'a, which is my kind of avatar, an experiment, but also a source of great and extremely valuable knowledge. Both in terms of communication, and life experience.


Laos Niko is a pseudonym, which was based on my name. In this context, functions as a name.

From Wikipedia: Nicholas - gr. Nikólaos ( Nikólassos ), from + nike laos ( lassos), ie, victory + people.

I started using this nick publicly about 2.5 years ago. A year later I started a blog about seduction. This was the closest to me at that time and the subject to perceive opportunities for himself the position of the expert. And she can observe certain phenomena and effects, which I would never, as a "serial user" of a forum.

Although no secret that originally did not plan at all to interact with the community dealing with this subject (so-called Pick Up Artists - Artists Bang). But this community came to interact with me.


started with the information in the commentary to one of the entries that one of the forums (now the largest in Poland), someone put a movie that I put on You Tube. Moreover, was one of the elements of building visibility and position. From the perspective of time I think it was a good step and it achieved what I wanted. So, people began to talk about me. That I guarantee participation in a number of interesting events and communication.

And then just rolled. Conversations on the forums, discussions, research, and the more and less intense controversy. Do I hide that I enjoyed provoking users. Already the film, mentioned earlier, was quite provocative. Because it attacked one of the concepts, which at that time was very popular. Today, probably no one mentions negach. At that time, the theory had many defenders and supporters.

sum up this time, who previously spent on playing as Niko Laos - I can say that a lot of interesting things took place. Because it is always treated in terms of experimental education, I had no particular pressure to build business training and being a "seduction coach," though many do I see just today.

It is quite funny despite the fact that not a matter of fact I earned on this topic any meaningful money as before. But Niko Laos dead, and the project itself all the time develops, so who knows what will happen in the future.

Until then, I had the opportunity to experience, to experience and see a lot of things that most people involved in the communication had no occasion. So I think it was worth doing what I did - no matter how they look today, some that say about the form of Niko Laos'a.

Yes, it was worth it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment