Thursday, March 24, 2011

Model Wooden Tank Plans

Lord. These are not the cheap stuff. Introduction to film studies


"It will be about forty breweries."
~ Ferdynand Kiepski 

 
If I were now 20 million. U.S. dollars I would have done a super movie. I know it. Therefore, I do not have, I have several options.

  1. be like Werner Herzog. Steal the camera and we're doing [1].
  2. be super avant-garde author who does not turns cell because of financial problems, but for ideological reasons - "I'm Malevich cinema."
  3. Being the creator of Hollywood - "I do not buy a camera! Panavision give it to me yet! Alternatively, borrow from Uncle! "
  4. be like Tommy Lee Jones in" The Fugitive "- debt is at Grandma's and buy a super-pro camera."

Flew Over the grandmother's Nest:

Ah, that have been Herzog? In total, what you had to choose, they could steal. Were Malevich? This is for certain you have a better idea of \u200b\u200bfilming than I go to Japan, there are spinning videos iPhones [2]. Borrowed from Panawujek? I congratulate! You all can let it go this chapter. Now I speak only for those who want to buy a camera and already in debt in her grandmother.
Think about it, what I really want to shoot. If the wedding is let it go, this is a guide for the great artists who have a mustache and still hold a brush in his mouth. I do not describe here specially for you a million cameras, look for yourself in Google. Do you have a thick cash? Buy a RED ONE, or ARRI Alexa. Ah, that did not you? ? Buy anything recommended on forums and it looks good on Youtube. I bought a DSLR. Deal with it. In the next episode - Leo, why?


[1] Wikipedia says so!
[2] http://filmcyfrowy.blogspot.com/2011/01/iphone-wielofunkcyjny.html
Introduction

0 comments:

Post a Comment