Friday, March 18, 2011

Refurbishing A Pool Table

What is Recycling


Curious recorded through the window ... It turns out that curiosity has grown into a solid size. In a matter of fact this is my first such high viral reach ...




Well I must admit that the number of hits on me totally surprised. I knew that the film has the potential to Viral, but it is something unusual. The film has reached 50 thousand. impressions in just 10 days after publication.

At first I sent it to a friend gg and threw in his 2 accounts on facebook. Later in the trench, but there did not do crazy. But one of the permanent members joemonster threw it to the site - and then it began ...

At a time when the movie hit the main page of the increase was unlikely.


I remember 3 days after placing the film on You Tube I looked at the number of impressions in the south. There were already about 3000. An increase of more than 2,000 at a time when I slept impressed me - but in utter amazement introduced me nearly 20 thousand views, when I looked at the stats just 12 hours later ...

Something unusual ... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment